February Maintenance window closed
For the February service we will install our new UPS, update Slurm on all clusters, extend the capacity of the storage system Lupus (for Irma), and of course perform the standard kernel and security updates.
The February service window will be a larger than usual. We will be installing our new UPS (thereby doubling our capacity), extending the storage on Lupus, and performing a Slurm update.
Besides the above, we will also perform standard service of:
- Installing new kernel and system pacakges
- Updating the GlusterFS software on Bianca’s storage system Castor.
Bianca is now online
Update 2018-02-08 15:00
The storage system for Rackham is back up and the cluster scheduler Slurm is now being updated.
We have discovered an issue with the storage system Lupus for Irma and are working on getting it resolved as soon as possible.
Update 2018-02-07 15:55
- The new UPS power is in place and working.
- Most systems have new kernels.
- We are working an all other points. It looks like we will have to extend this maintenance window till tomorrow.
Update 2018-02-07 12:00
The UPPMAX cloud is now online again.
Update 2018-02-07 09:08
Service window begins.